Monday, October 23, 2006

Going to the vet means extra food!

Going to the vet was fun! I met a new friend, and we had a good sniff.

Then I had to sit and wait my turn.

But after the vet took care of that nasty tick, he gave my human something called "anti-bi-o-ticks" and said I had to take them 2 times a day, for 5 days - because my skin got infected by that nasty tick.

When we got home, my human gave me a nice piece of cheese, but there was a yukky pill in the middle? Too late, I swallowed it.

But I was smart the next time she gave me the cheese, I just ate the cheese and spit out the pill. She tried covering it with steak sauce. But I just licked it off.

The next day, I guess she felt bad, because she gave me canned dog food 2 times a day. For four days, I got some good dog food - for breakfast AND dinner. Wow, going to the vet was a great idea - all this extra food!

But here it is 6 days later, and there's no more canned dog food for breakfast???

What happened?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what buddy, i was tricked into having those yucky pil too but i got smart like you and spit it out everytime i taste something as yucky as the pil! good boy for being so smart!

wet wet licks

Boo

Toby said...

What? No more canned food? Ugh... Maybe your mommy will read your blog and figure out what you prefer for breakfast and dinner!~

Toby

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

The pills were in the canned stuff! Watch out!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Toby said...

You get steak sauce with ur meds?? No fair! I only got cheese or bread. Yah, bread! What kinda of incentive is that??? You're mommy has to have a chat with my mommy!

Toby

Buddy said...

I have a plan - I stole the evil brush and I'm holding it hostage till they give me more food for breakfast!

Buster - what!? No, say it isn't so...